BCRPA Weight/Personal Training ICE Workshop (April 8, 2015) – Langley
Take your BCRPA certification to the next level!
Are you interested in obtaining your SFL (Senior Fitness Leader) or TFL (Trainer of Fitness Leaders) designation through BCRPA? This workshop is a pre-requisite for Supervisor/Trainer of Fitness Leaders applicants and worth 3 BCRPA renewal credits. No workout component. Lecture only. Please dress comfortably and bring note-taking materials.
We are hosting the pre-requisite course:
- Where: Fitness Unlimited, Langley
- Date: April 8, 2015 @ 6pm-9pm (must pre-register by April 2)
- Cost: Only $60 (no tax, paid directly to BCRPA)
- Course Conductor: Aaron Tews of KINESIOLOGISTS.CA
- BCRPA CEC’s: 3
With this designation, you would be able to:
- Perform ICE evaluations to verify the practical competence of new fitness leaders
- Present workshops in their area(s) of expertise and grant BCRPA CECs (continuing education credits)
Want to know more about the designation? Click this link to the BCRPA website description: http://www.bcrpa.bc.ca/fitness_program/registration/fitness_specialties/advanced_designations.htm#SFL
Click here to register: http://www.bcrpa.bc.ca/fitness_program/registration/documents/ICE-Workshop-RegForm-Updated-Feb2015-FillableForm.pdf