Would you like to be a certified and insured personal trainer, weight training leader, yoga instructor, aqua-fit instructor, group fitness instructor or bootamp instructor? You’ll need to take this mandatory first course.
We are offering the BCRPA* (provincially approved) first step course – Fitness Theory this month in Langley. This is a ‘fast track’ course for those who currently work full time – one FULL weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday). There is a little pre-course reading and study so we can focus on learning the concepts of human physiology and anatomy. After completing this course, you will need to complete the provincial exam and then register with BCPRA. *BCRPA is the BC Recreation & Parks Association (see bcrpa.bc.ca).
- Date: August 15, 16 & 17, 2014
- Time: Friday (5pm-9pm), Saturday & Sunday (9am-6pm)
- Location: KINESIOLOGISTS.CA (located in Fitness Unlimited – 20501 Logan Ave, Langley)
- What to wear: Layers – as the temperature can vary. Gym gear not required.
- Course Fee: $359 (+ tax) = $376.95
- Presenter: Aaron Tews, B.Sc. Kinesiology
- To Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-736-9858
- More info: kinesiologists.ca/wp/bcrpa-certification/2014-classroom-course-schedule/
We at KINESIOLOGISTS.CA pride ourselves on offering the highest quality courses in a very relaxed, learning-focused environment. We also have a very high ‘first time writing’ pass percentage for the provincial exam. Have a look at what past student say about their experience with KINESIOLOGISTS.CA here: kinesiologists.ca/wp/bcrpa-certification/2014-classroom-course-schedule/