Come and join us for the next BCRPA approved Personal Training certification course in Langley. This is the final step in becoming a BCRPA certified Personal Trainer. The course will give you the tools to safely and confidently design personalized fitness programs for your clients.
- The course guides you through and covers the topics: anatomy, physiology, anatomical planes, practical application of lever principles, nutrition, the effects of medications and certain food, health screening, testing and evaluation, medical limitation, cardio respiratory program design, muscular strength and endurance program design, machines vs. free weights, postural analysis, stretching program design, adherence, motivation, counselling communication, legal issues and business administration.
This very thorough course will ensure you are comfortable training your clients.
The course will be held over 2 consecutive weekends in July (19-20 & 26-27), 2014. For more information, call 604-736-9858 or visit kinesiologists.ca
LANGLEY – Come and join us for the next BCRPA approved Weight Training certification course at Fitness Unlimited, Langley. We’ll spend over 7 hours in the gym learning proper lifting techniques with registered kinesiologist, Aaron Tews (BCAK). Topics covered:
- Program design and implementation,
- Neural and morphological physiology,
- And so much more!
The course will be held the weekend on July 4-6, 2014. For more information, call 604-736-9858 or visit: kinesiologists.ca
BCRPA Fitness Theory Course this weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) at Fitness Unlimited, Langley.
Starts at 5pm (until 9pm) Friday night. The first step to becoming a certified trainer!
Several spots available.
Call us 604-736-9858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
OK, all you new up-and-coming or established PT’s – Have you simplified your business?
There are 4 very simple tricks to invite new clients into your business and keep them loyal.
- Make sure your business is a place that supports community and not cliquey. Everyone is welcome and programs that can be offered to everyone no matter their fitness level. Have people/yourself running your business who know everyone’s name, smiles, laughs and goes the extra mile for all your members.
- Run a referral program! Your clients are your biggest asset when it comes to spreading the word about your business. Shower them with bonuses and added values to their already purchased package when they refer a friend. These people are your gateway to adding more members and more to your bottom line. Also why not give them a free t-shirt or water bottle a little goes a long way.
- Get people seeking you out. Hold exclusive workshops, free e-books, 1 week programs that are tailored to their needs, free 30 minute assessments. People today want things that are exclusive and designed for them, today we are moving toward personalized fitness in small groups gone are the days of huge bootcamps where you get lost in the crowd. If you have a bootcamp limit the size and get them on a wait list and then offer smaller classes a few times a day. What you offer is worth the money they spend and the results they receive are amazing in a smaller group.
- Take the fear away of signing up into a huge contract offer a 21 day jumpstart program at a discounted rate. Take the risk away and get them in the mind frame to take action! Don’t offer tons of programs – just 2! Offer either “take this 21 day jumpstart” or “2 free weeks of this group session” and make sure there are only 2 discounted programs and no more.
These 4 simple tricks will help you in your business and keep members happy and new clients rolling through the doors. You are the only person who has the power to be a success. The more you believe in yourself, the more everyone else will too.
Have a fantastic week! Want to know more about marketing your business? Email us about our Marketing Mentor Program for Personal Trainers: email@example.com
the NeXT level – Personal Training 2.0 Workshop (Anthropometric Measurement Techniques)
This long-awaited workshop will set the foundation for Personal Trainers in body composition analysis with this workshop on Anthropometric Measurement Techniques! Learn how to take accurate skinfolds with calipers and calculate a client’s PERCENT BODYFAT. This workshop is “one of a kind” and guaranteed to take your job as a personal trainer to “the NeXT Level.” We’ll start with the core techniques of taking accurate blood pressure and resting heart rate, and then refresh on how to take critical girth measurements. We will then move into learning to taking the most 9 common skinfold clips accurately and efficiently.
Once techniques have been learned properly and data recorded, we’ll learn how to properly coach clients on what the data means – health risks (normative values) – and how to address it through program design. We will also look at some of the work by a prominent Canadian researcher and find out the ideas of where we store our fat on the body is indicative of lifestyle habits – and how to address the key areas for change!
You’ll also receive a 50+ page course manual which includes norms values and calculations for all areas measured.
Date: Sunday, June 22 2014
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: KINESIOLOGISTS.CA, Langley (Fitness Unlimited)
BCRPA CEC credits: 8
Course Fee: $149 (+tax)
Presenter: Aaron Tews, B.Sc. (Kinesiology) – firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, if you have a question, or if you would like the course outline, please call (six-zero-four) 736-9858 or email email@example.com