BONUS OFFER! Are you or someone you know interested in taking the BCRPA Approved Personal Trainer Course starting this weekend (July 19/20 & 26/27) at Fitness Unlimited in Langley offered by KINESIOLOGISTS.CA?
Sign-up between now and Friday and receive for FREE a $99 Personal Training Package. The package includes:
- The Personal Training FORMS Manual – all the forms needed to start your own business.
- The EXERCISE DIAGRAMS Manual – over 80 pages of exercises and the text on how to perform them – very beneficial when designing client take home programs.
An inspirational story – and a must watch! This is the CTV News story about Brendan and his journey. At only 16 years old, KINESIOLOGISTS.CA had the opportunity to instruct him on his journey to become a personal trainer. Click this link for the news story: http://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=399834&playlistId=1.1915763&binId=1.1184694&playlistPageNum=1
With all the t-shirts he could have worn, it was so cool to see him sporting his KINESIOLOGISTS.CA t-shirt for his big television debut!
We are all behind you, Brendan!
Come and join us for the next BCRPA approved Personal Training certification course in Langley. This is the final step in becoming a BCRPA certified Personal Trainer. The course will give you the tools to safely and confidently design personalized fitness programs for your clients.
- The course guides you through and covers the topics: anatomy, physiology, anatomical planes, practical application of lever principles, nutrition, the effects of medications and certain food, health screening, testing and evaluation, medical limitation, cardio respiratory program design, muscular strength and endurance program design, machines vs. free weights, postural analysis, stretching program design, adherence, motivation, counselling communication, legal issues and business administration.
This very thorough course will ensure you are comfortable training your clients.
The course will be held over 2 consecutive weekends in July (19-20 & 26-27), 2014. For more information, call 604-736-9858 or visit kinesiologists.ca
LANGLEY – Come and join us for the next BCRPA approved Weight Training certification course at Fitness Unlimited, Langley. We’ll spend over 7 hours in the gym learning proper lifting techniques with registered kinesiologist, Aaron Tews (BCAK). Topics covered:
- Program design and implementation,
- Neural and morphological physiology,
- And so much more!
The course will be held the weekend on July 4-6, 2014. For more information, call 604-736-9858 or visit: kinesiologists.ca
BCRPA Fitness Theory Course this weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun) at Fitness Unlimited, Langley.
Starts at 5pm (until 9pm) Friday night. The first step to becoming a certified trainer!
Several spots available.
Call us 604-736-9858 or email email@example.com for details.