Yoga with Karen @ KINESIOLOGISTS.CA Studio – Cloverdale
- Monday – 9am – 10am – Gentle Hatha Stretch & Strength*
- Tuesday – 6:30pm-7:30pm – Gentle Hatha/Restorative*
- Thursday – 6:30pm-7:30pm – Gentle Hatha/Restorative*
- Thursday – 7:40pm-8:40pm – Restorative*
- Friday – 9am-10am – Dynamic*
- To book any class, use this link: https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/YWKQQR or call (604) 313-0346.
As a yoga student since 1998, I have experienced the physical and mental benefits of my hatha yoga practice. I’m thrilled to be able to share my passion for yoga with my students (website: yogawithkaren.ca).
I offer group classes at KINESIOLOGISTS.CA Studio – Cloverdale. Specialized classes and private sessions can also be booked.
Yoga is about the journey. Through our yoga practice we can harmonize the body with the mind through our pranayama (breath), asana (poses), and stillness practice.
My training was completed with Grove Yoga School under the guidance of Lead Trainer, Gaylene Thoeny.
- Gentle Hatha Stretch and Strength – Suitable for students both new to yoga and with an established practice
Gentle Hatha classes begin with a centring practice to calm the mind and a gentle warm up followed by strengthening poses designed to open, lengthen and stretch the body. We finish our practice with savansana or stillness to integrate the practice.
- Restorative – Suitable for all abilities
Restorative classes use bolsters and blocks to allow for the ultimate in relaxation and opening. Poses are held for a longer period of time to allow for a deeper practice.
- Dynamic – Suitable for students both new to yoga and with an established practice
Dynamic classes are designed with longer holds in our strength poses and flow based asanas/poses to bring heat and some cardio work to the practice.