| HOME |
KINESIOLOGISTS . CA Studio – Cloverdale
2021 BCRPA Fitness Course Schedule
Click here (or on brochure image to right) for the 2021 BCRPA Certification Course Schedule Brochure – become certified as a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Weight Training Instructor, or an Older Adult (Senior Fitness) Instructor.
To register in an upcoming 2021 classroom-based course taught by Aaron Tews (BSc. Kinesiology – Practicing Kinesiologist) at the KINESIOLOGISTS.CA Studio – Cloverdale – Click here. Have a question about registration or our courses? Please call us at 604-372-3233.
Also, be sure to watch for our FLASH SPECIALS which will be advertised on our Facebook page!
BCRPA Approved Correspondence Courses and Workshops through KINESIOLOGISTS.CA
We are busy here at the KINESIOLOGISTS . CA Studio helping people move forward with their BCRPA certification(s) during this time of uncertainty through distance education. Our workshops and courses via correspondence are very reasonably priced and come with experienced trainers to help you learn. Check out these links to our offerings.
- BCRPA Certification Courses via Correspondence: Click here
- Fitness Theory, Weight Training, Personal Training, Group Fitness, & Older Adult (Senior) Fitness
- BCRPA Workshops via Correspondence (renewal CECs): Click here
Give us a call and we will be more than happy to answer all your questions. Be sure to let us know how we can help! Send us an email: email@example.com or call us directly at 604-372-3233. We look forward to helping you out during this time.
Active Rehabilitation (Kinesiologists):
Do you have an open ICBC or Private Insurance claim and are looking for a kinesiologist? We can help! We will work with your lawyer, physiotherapist, claims adjustor, RMT and/or doctor to help you continue your rehabilitation progress. If you are interested in any of our services or simply have a question, please give us a call as we are happy to answer at (604)-372-3233.
BCRPA Courses and BCRPA Workshops:
If you would like to begin a new career as a certified personal trainer or kinesiologist, our courses and workshops can get you started. We understand the skills required to be a successful trainer. Our primary certification process is through the BCRPA (British Columbia Recreation & Parks Association).
Why choose us for your BCRPA certification courses and training pursuits?
– We’ve been offering BCRPA courses for over 20 years!
– We are conveniently located in Cloverdale – tucked between Surrey and Langley.
– Easily accessible via Highway #1 and 176th Street.
– No need to drive all the way to town, find parking and fight the traffic.
– Be taught by the 2016 recipient of the BCRPA Educator of the Year Award and kinesiologist.
– All courses are taught over the weekends so you are able to keep current job.
– Courses can be purchased individually. No need to commit to thousands of $ before taking a single course.
– Theory and practical components are taught in the same location! We are a one stop shop with our modern studio and top-of-the-line equipment and
Need more information? Feel free to call us at (604)-372-3233.