Passing on information about an upcoming conference for a fellow fitness professional, Brenda Adams, and her company…
The 2019 PTC Conference is taking place May 3, 4 in Surrey. This conference is uniquely designed for Personal Trainers and is limited to 45 people. The event will give you 12 CECs (CFES and BCRPA)
This is like no other conference you’ve ever been to:
- Customized for Personal Trainers – It’s just for professionals that work one-on-one with clients and do small group training, no step classes here (although we do enjoy a good step class).
- Skills you can use tomorrow – The whole event is designed to maximize your learning, understanding, retention and implementation. After all, what good is a conference if you can’t implement what you’ve learned right away?
- Lots of Personal Attention – We keep our event small so you can actually get to know your fellow colleagues and have opportunities to ask our presenters questions, no 300 person ballrooms for you.
Here are the sessions for 2019:
- Increasing client retention – leveraging adult learning principles to increase your bottom line (Brenda Adams)
- Diet trends – navigating the fads & the fiction (Michal Ofer)
- Are your client’s overtraining or under-recovering (Brian Justin and Michal Ofer)
- Against all odds – adherence to behaviour change in a complex world (Laura Loudon)
- Building resiliency – what personal trainers have taught us (Brenda and Laura)
The low back blueprint (Brian)
- Your brand stand – Isabelle Mercier
Visit academy.theptcollective.com to read the session descriptions or to secure your spot.