BCRPA Certification with Kinesiology Degree

Have a kinesiology degree? Want to become BCRPA certified Personal Trainer?

With a Kinesiology degree (or equivalent) you can apply to bypass the Fitness Theory Course and the Weight Training Specialty Course.  However, all other steps need to be complete and you will have to complete this form (https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6074940/BCRPA-Fitness-Leader-Transfer-Application-Form) in order to apply to bypass the course.

The Course Bypass Form will require copies of transcripts and syllabi for the relevant courses taken, so these applications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

For more information and detailed steps about the process, click here  (https://www.bcrpa.bc.ca/fitness/manage-transfer-to-bcrpa/#KIN-degree)

This entry was posted in KINESIOLOGISTS.CA. Bookmark the permalink.