Please Note: new BCRPA Leader registration fees be increasing to $109 for the first year of registration in February 2021.
This is what is included with your $2 million Commercial General Liability Insurance through HUB International TOS Limited for fitness professionals practicing Group Fitness, Aquatic Fitness, Weight Training, Yoga Fitness, Older Adult Fitness, Osteofit, Pilates Fitness, and first year students who have passed the Fitness Theory exam and are in the process of obtaining one of the aforementioned specialties.
This coverage includes negligent acts and/or omissions resulting in bodily injury and/or property damage to a third party, including:
- Injury to participants (no Professional Liability Exclusion for bodily injury losses only)
- Personal Injury: limit $2,000,000
- Advertising Injury: limit $2,000,000
- Tenants Legal Liability: $250,000
- Medical Payments: $2,500 per person
- Products/Completed Operations
- Employer’s Liability/Cross Liability/Severability of Insured’s
- Incidental Medical Malpractice
- Occurrence Property Damage
- Blanket Contractual – provides coverage when you enter into an insured contract
- Broad Form Property Damage
- Owners and Contractors Protective – covers the insured’s liability for bodily injury and property damage caused, in whole or in part, by an independent contractor’s work for the insured
- Tanning / Toning beds
- Sanction limitation
- Contagion exclusion
- Infrared sauna
- Hot / Bikram Yoga
- Asbestos (total exclusion)
- Limited fungi and fungal
- Derivatives coverage
For all insurance related questions please contact HUB International directly by email (TOS.Team-FitnessLeaders@hubinternational.com) or by calling 604-269-1919.
KINESIOLOGISTS.CA Studio and BCRPA cannot answer any insurance questions.