Here are typical questions we receive regarding our active rehabilitation program for ICBC or a private insurance claim.
The following are our FAQs.
Question: “How many active rehab sessions does ICBC or my private insurance company pay for?”
Answer: Every client’s situation is different. Following KINESIOLOGISTS.CA’s initial assessment, we can make a recommendation as to the number of sessions.
Question: “Do I have to pay for the sessions?”
Answer: In most cases, the answer is no. At KINESIOLOGISTS.CA Studios, we bill directly to ICBC or private insurance companies. There is a nominal user fee of $6 per session (currently) to cover the difference between the ICBC rate and our rate.
Question: “How long before I can start with active rehab?”
Answer: In most cases, KINESIOLOGISTS.CA will schedule the initial assessment within a few days of your request.
Question: “What does KINESIOLOGISTS.CA require prior to scheduling an initial assessment to get started?”
Answer: At the KINESIOLOGISTS.CA Studios, we require:
- A doctor’s note recommending active rehab or sessions with a kinesiologist
- Approval from your Case Manager
- Claim # (we can obtain this information from your lawyer if you do not have it)
- Name of your Case Manager
- Lawyer or Law Firm your are using (if applicable)
- Date of accident / injury
- Type of treatment since accident (i.e. Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage, etc)
Question: “Could you contact me about getting started?”
Answer: Yes, we can. Simply fill out the online form at this link and we will call you usually within 24 hours: Complete Online Form
Question: “Where can I find more information about treatment on the ICBC website?”
Answer: Here is a link to the ICBC website: Click Here
Please call or email if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. (604) 372-3233 or email@example.com