2023 BCRPA Group Fitness Classroom Course Schedule
All courses are BCRPA approved (click here). Register early to avoid disappointment. I hope to see you in 2023 at my Cloverdale Studio!
Please read the Terms & Conditions contract before registering (click here).
NEW SAVINGS – Register for multiple courses courses & SAVE: Click Here
Please note: All 2023 classes have the option to attend via ZOOM meeting.
When you register for our courses, payments will be made to InFOCUS Wellness Inc. (dba KINESIOLOGISTS.CA). Please call if you have any questions at (604) 372-3233.
|This BCRPA approved Group Fitness course is offered over 2 days (Saturday & Sunday 9am-6pm). This course is designed more for those who are interested in leading Bootcamp or Circuit Training classes. It is highly recommended you have the BCRPA Weight Training certification before registering for this course due to the strong focus on exercises and techniques. Price includes course manual.
|No Classroom-based courses scheduled at this time.|
|BCRPA Group Fitness - HYBRID|
**ONLY $399 - Save $100
Call 604-372-3233 for details.
|Please note: Practical ICE Evaluation is not included in the course price. For ICE evaluations, please see the following page for our prices - Click Here >>|
Here is what students are saying about the courses:
- “Dynamic, interactive, practical. I love a teacher who teaches from the heart. When it is a true passion for the instructor they have a way of making the difficult easy, and that is what this course is, a breath of fresh air. Very inspiring and motivating to make me want to get to the next level. I’m very glad my son talked us into all of this. Sometimes one gets to busy with day-to-day to step back and look at the big picture and remember what you enjoyed most in life, movement. It was a wonderful weekend.”
- “Small size of the class was a bonus. Instructor’s knowledge on all aspects of the course as well as his enthusiasm. Informal nature of the class and class participation.”
- “Thought it was very well thought out the slides/group activities and the constant breaks all were very productive and brilliant …”
- “Thanks again look forward to working with you and taking this further …”
- “There are lots of great instructors in the world but not so many exceptional. To engage the learner, make it fun, and make the complicated seem simple is a gift, you are truly gifted, thank you for sharing your gift with us. It is uplifting. I was very energized after the course and look forward to your next courses. Cheers!”
- “Enjoyed his method of teaching and his ability to explain the material. Also, his easy going style and many examples he presented from his own experiences, all made the class fun and easier to learn the concepts.”
- “Really thought the team/hands on stuff helped to really stick the information into the brain.”
Please read our Terms and Conditions contract before ordering (click here).