2023 BCRPA Older Adult Classroom Course Schedule
All courses are BCRPA approved (click here). Register early to avoid disappointment. I hope to see you in 2023 at my Cloverdale Studio!
Please read the Terms & Conditions contract before registering (click here).
NEW SAVINGS – Register for multiple courses courses & SAVE: Click Here
Please note: All 2023 classes have the option to attend via ZOOM meeting.
When you register for our courses, payments will be made to InFOCUS Wellness Inc. (dba KINESIOLOGISTS.CA). Please call if you have any questions at (604) 372-3233.
|This BCRPA approved Older Adult Leadership course is offered over 2 days (Saturday/Sunday 9am-6pm). The course guides you through such areas as providing initial health screening, program design, choosing appropriate equipment, and creating a professional environment. ACE Senior Fitness Manual NOT included in course cost, but required (link to purchase: https://www.acefitness.org/acestore/p-1251-senior-fitness-manual.aspx). You will have the option to purchase an e-version or hardcopy or both.
|BCRPA Older Adult Course|
Registered: 1 / 6
|April 15 & 16|
|BCRPA Older Adult - HYBRID|
Call 604-372-3233 for details
|**Please note: Written exam supervision and practical ICE Evaluation are not included in the course price. Written BCRPA exam is online and written through proctoru.com. For ICE evaluations, please click here to see our prices.|
|Don't have time for the classroom based course, check out our Older Adult Course by Correspondence. Click here for more information and pricing: BCRPA Older Adult Correspondence Course.|
Here is what students are saying about the courses:
- “Dynamic, interactive, practical. I love a teacher who teaches from the heart. When it is a true passion for the instructor they have a way of making the difficult easy, and that is what this course is, a breath of fresh air. Very inspiring and motivating to make me want to get to the next level. I’m very glad my son talked us into all of this. Sometimes one gets to busy with day-to-day to step back and look at the big picture and remember what you enjoyed most in life, movement. It was a wonderful weekend.”
- “Small size of the class was a bonus. Instructor’s knowledge on all aspects of the course as well as his enthusiasm. Informal nature of the class and class participation.”
- “Thought it was very well thought out the slides/group activities and the constant breaks all were very productive and brilliant …”
- “Thanks again look forward to working with you and taking this further …”
- “There are lots of great instructors in the world but not so many exceptional. To engage the learner, make it fun, and make the complicated seem simple is a gift, you are truly gifted, thank you for sharing your gift with us. It is uplifting. I was very energized after the course and look forward to your next courses. Cheers!”
- “Enjoyed his method of teaching and his ability to explain the material. Also, his easy going style and many examples he presented from his own experiences, all made the class fun and easier to learn the concepts.”
- “Really thought the team/hands on stuff helped to really stick the information into the brain.”
Please read our Terms and Conditions contract before ordering (click here).