| HOME |
2020 BCRPA Fitness Course Schedule
Click here (or on brochure image to right) for the 2020 BCRPA Certification Course Schedule Brochure – become certified as a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Weight Training Instructor, or an Older Adult (Senior Fitness) Instructor.
To register in an upcoming 2020 classroom-based course taught by Aaron Tews (BSc. Kinesiology – Practicing Kinesiologist) at the KINESIOLOGISTS.CA Studio – Cloverdale – Click here. Have a question about registration or our courses? Please call us at 604-372-3233.
Also, be sure to watch for our FLASH SPECIALS which will be advertised on our Facebook page!
Active Rehabilitation (Kinesiology):
Do you have an open ICBC or Private Insurance claim and are looking for a kinesiologist? We can help! We will work with your lawyer, physiotherapist, claims adjustor, RMT and/or doctor to help you continue your rehabilitation progress. If you are interested in any of our services or simply have a question, please give us a call as we are happy to answer at (604)-372-3233.
BCRPA Courses and BCRPA Workshops:
If you would like to begin a new career as a certified personal trainer or kinesiologist, our courses and workshops can get you started. We understand the skills required to be a successful trainer. Our primary certification process is through the BCRPA (British Columbia Recreation & Parks Association).
Why choose us for your BCRPA certification courses and training pursuits?
– We’ve been offering BCRPA courses for over 20 years!
– We are conveniently located in Cloverdale – tucked between Surrey and Langley.
– No need to drive all the way to town, find parking and fight the traffic.
– Be taught by the 2016 recipient of the BCRPA Educator of the Year Award.
– All courses are taught over the weekends
– Courses can be purchased individually. No need to commit to thousands of $ before taking a single course.
– Theory and practical components are taught in the same location! We are a one stop shop with our modern studio and top-of-the-line equipment and
Need more information? Feel free to call us at (604)-372-3233.